NETWORK St G's supports the Careers Department and offers networking links for any current pupils and alumnae who want to share or receive careers-based experience and advice.
• A centrally managed database for alumnae and parents to share careers information and offer guidance to current pupils and alumnae.
• Professional networking events in various locations for alumnae and parents, to which Sixth Form girls will be invited.
• Closed alumnae groups on social media for further networking opportunities and information.
• Alumnae and parents volunteering to speak to current pupils at various Careers events about pathways and business ventures.
• Internship offers and business advertising by alumnae and parents.
Information can be found in the 'News' section under NETWORK St G's, and in 'Events'.
All girls who join are part of St George's ‘Network for Life’, linked to the Foundation Office and Old Girls’ Association to provide life-long professional guidance.